How To create a Website – Fundamental of Html, Tags, attributes
Hello Friends, Welcome to mirrorofreality.com . Our today’s topic is about How To Create a Website. Before making a website we must know about, What is html? What is Tags? How it works?
Now it might be confusing for newbie designer’s mind. Today I will explain How To Create a Website & also you will make your first simple web document. Have you ever heard about Web Page? I think previously you have heard about this phrase from your friends or Internet. Do you know when you are surfing a Website on Internet their you can only see the design of a Web Page but in behind of that web page their is lot of codes that developer develops to show you the right information on your niche with an effective way.
Today I will explain you briefly The fundamentals of Html, Tag, Attribute & We will create a simple Web Document. So let’s Start How To Create a Website – Part 1
What is HTML?
HTML which is also called as Hypertext Markup Language is used to create web pages.
Don’t confuse with the phrase “Language”. We all have our own state or country language to understand other people’s word, such as, if you went for a trip to london & you ask their anyone with your state or country’s local language like bengali or hindi you will never get any reply either they know your language.. So It is a language that our browser knows. That’s it.
- Mainly, HTML describes the structure of Web Pages using Markup.
- HTML segments are addressed by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as “heading“, “paragraph“, “table“, BR, HR, <A href=> . . . </A> and so on
- Browsers don’t show the tags, yet utilize them to render the content of the page
What are Tags And Attributes?
What are HTML Tags?
Tags are hold to mark up the start of every HTML element and they are generally closed off with angle brackets.
Tags are most important thing if want to know about How To Create a Website.
An example of a tag is : <h1>
Here, h1 is html Tag. Most of the tags must be opened <h1> and closed </h1> (including a slash between angle brackets and tags) in order to function.
What are HTML Attributes?
Attributes contain extra snippets of data. Attributes hold the form of an opening tag and additional info is included inside.
As an example of an attribute is:
<img src=”Title.jpg” alt=”Info/extra snippets of the title”>
In this instance, “src” indicates the image source and ‘alt’ text (between inverted commas text) indicates as an attribute of the <img> tag.
How To Create a Website
A Simple HTML Document :
Open your notepad and Write below text,
<title> Title of The Page</title>
<h1>My Page Heading</h1>
<p>My Heading’s Paragraph</p>
Are you confused about about above code? Don’t worry friend I will clear your confusion about the above code..
- Here <!DOCTYPE html> implies the document to be HTML 5
- The <html> & </html> tag is describing the web page.
- <body> & </body> is the visible page content we will work.
- <title> & </title> defines the title of the Web Page.
- <h1> & </h1> defines the heading of your page.
- <p> & </p> defines the paragraph of your heading.
Now Friend simply save the document as .html extension & select save as type at all & Save the document..
Now run the file on your browser.
So, you successfully created your first Simple HTML Document..
Do you know every Web Developer creates million of Web Pages To create a Website.
Just Practice it & we will meet again with the 2nd part of our Web Development series tomorrow..
Bbye Friends visit again & Don’t forget to allow notification tab for getting our post First.
Now Friends Visit The next chapter : How To Create a WebSite – Part 2
How To Create a Website
You can also Read :
- How To Trace Email Sender Ip Address in Gmail
- How To Make Money Without Selling Anything
- 8 Successful Business development Tips
- How To Sell Photos Online
- 3 Rules you must know before You make Money Blogging
- What is Ethical Hacking – Career, Scope, Salary in India
Thank You friend